Sunday, August 06, 2017

"Blustery Day" colored pencil and ink 7 x 12


Yesterday we moved to a new house on the island, next door to last week's house.  The 50 yards and maybe 15 feet of altitude provide an entire different view over Manana, and of the houses layed out below.  Yesterday we were fogged in, and last night we were "treated" to a crashing thunderstorm with wind-driven rain.  As often is the case, the day after is sparkling and dry... true of today, but also with forceful, gusty wind.  I tried setting up my easel in a few places but it was
just too blustery for what I had in mind.  So, I hung out on the new house deck, studying this new view of Manana, so beautiful.  Feeling blessed.  

Again, thank you for looking.  I love your ideas and comments.  




No comments:

Post a Comment