Saturday, February 23, 2019

Day 510 "Waiting for Pizza" ink & pencils on newspaper


This afternoon we stopped by our local wood-fired pizza shop, and waited for our order.  I love these chances to draw and usually have a sketchbook in my bag.  But, I had left the book at home, and there was not another paper in the car. I needed to find something to draw on so I pulled a newspaper from the magazine rack in the pizza shop and found a page with enough white on it to do a drawing while we waited.  I sort of like the juxtaposition of the pizza staff over the newsprint, in the "Wicked Local" section of the paper.  By the way, CP's Woodfired Pizza is fantastic, if you are near Scituate, MA.  Check them out. 
This is my five hundred tenth consecutive daily drawing.  Thank you, as always, for looking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment