Friday, February 22, 2019

Day 506 "Lunch at Buff's" watercolor & ink


There's a small pub across the street from where my husband worked years ago.  He was a frequent customer, at least weekly, maybe more often, when he worked nearby.  He still pines for their buffalo wings so we took a day trip up there during my vacation this week.  He loved the wings as usual, and we each had a burger... I think the adventure was more about me watching him revisiting his beloved wings, a culinary delight lost on me.  

 This is my five hundred sixth consecutive daily drawing.  Thank you for your continued interest, and for commenting.  

2 comments:

  1. I had to read this to my husband, he is a wing lover, too. Me, not so much. Your post made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jo. Truth is, if he wants to go again someday, I'll ride shotgun, because it matters to him.... and I'll sit in a different booth to get a different sketch.

    ReplyDelete