Wednesday, November 01, 2017

"Meeting in the Music Room" 6 x 9 ink with marker #dailydrawing

Today was a professional development day at school, a well-needed post-Halloween day of rest for the students and a day of meetings and grading for teachers.  We began with a meeting in the music room to discuss the changes we can expect this year with the MCAS tests, and the results from last year's tests; interesting information efficiently presented.  Drawing often helps me focus.  Today I made this sketch of my spot in the music room, music equipment sitting idle, while we looked at bar graphs and charts during the presentation.  I added the pie chart as a design choice.  Good day, lots of information and lots accomplished.  Ready for students again tomorrow!
Having finished my 31-day #Inktober challenge, I am continuing on.  Technically, this is my 32nd daily drawing.  I am enjoying the daily focus and concentration.  As always, thank you for looking. I love your comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment