Tuesday, November 07, 2017

"From Montmartre" 9 x 6 mixed #dailydrawing

A number of years ago, I was in Paris on a trip with school.  We had a free afternoon and headed up to Montmartre. I can remember the air, even the way it kissed my face on that beautiful afternoon.  There are certain memories that stay with you... we were traveling with a friend and her 12-year-old son who was reluctant to eat anything that seemed unusual. To her credit, Mom handled it beautifully, whisked him down an alley occasionally to ply him with pizza or a hotdog, and they were back within a few minutes.  We were sitting outside eating crepes above the city.  It was luscious. 
This is my thirty-eighth daily drawing.  As always, thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. hello, I think you are very good with reflecting an atmosphere, buildings etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susi, thank you for looking at my work. I enjoy drawing buildings, which helps me look at their beautiful details.

      Delete