Sunday, July 29, 2018

Day 294 "Over Eider" ink & watercolor 9 x 9


Another beautiful day here on Monhegan.  We went to a Chowder Festival to benefit the Monhegan Memorial Library, then I headed over near the church under a shady tree to draw lovely Manana, through the cottages.  The cottage to the left is called "Eider Duck" and sits on Fish beach.  I love the back drop of Manana behind and above the structures.  While I was sitting there, a nice couple in a golf cart stopped to ask directions. We wound up talking for about 1/2 hour about art, the island, their journey here and mine.  It was a very sweet exchange and lifted my heart.  Thanks, Joanne and Ed.  
This is my two hundred ninety-fourth daily drawing.  Thank you for your continued interest in my day to day activities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment