Sunday, April 08, 2018

Day 190 "Siblings" 9 x 6 pen & ink

Spent part of my day at a friend's baby shower today, sitting with some of my teaching colleagues. We were reminiscing about some of the trips to Europe that the school has hosted over the years.  When our daughter was younger, we took her.  I have been reviewing my photos.  Here is a photo of some children with nanny or granny in the Jardin de Tuileries.  I loved this image; looks like days gone by.  These children are frozen in time for me, but are in their teens now.  I looked up the word for "siblings" in french.  It showed freres et soeurs "brothers and sisters".  
This is my hundred ninetieth daily drawing.  Thank you for your continued interest.  

2 comments:

  1. What a neat sketch and to realize those kids are much older now. Great way to preserve memories. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie. I've been enjoying looking through my old photos and seeing which grab my attention. This one certainly did.

      Delete