Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Day 591 "Coaster Art" ink & watercolor 9 x 12

 I recently ordered some blank coasters which I carry with me.  Sometimes, in a restaurant, pub, etc, where a coaster might be used, I like to draw on my blank coaster.  I usually add watercolor later from what I remember in the room, and what I want to convey.  Here is a painting of me adding the watercolor to one of my coasters.  It was an interesting exercise, drawing the coaster, which is a drawing.  The other photos here are of the finished coaster itself, from a lunch last month at MJ Smiths on East 45th Street in New York.  There is also a photo I took from inside the pub while I was drawing. 
This is my five hundred ninety-first daily drawing.  As always, thank you for your interest, and your comments.  You know I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment