Saturday, January 26, 2019

Day 482 "BLT Bagel" pen & ink - A little time in the local coffee shop


Lots to do on a Saturday... car repair, groceries, laundry, end-of-quarter grades, and so on.  A break in the local coffee shop is always a treat... especially with sketchbook in hand. I'm working with my new Copic Multiliner, which I love.  We found a sunny table by the window and I suspended the laws of perspective a little so you could see my yummy BLT bagel and the counter behind and Gunther Tooties shop.  Their food and staff are great.  Last month, in fact, exactly a month ago, I was with my daughter in another Gunther Tooties a few towns north of here, and I blogged about my view out the window and the fascinating conversation that day. Love the coffee shops, or maybe it's about the decadence of spending some time just sitting and taking in the day.
This is my four hundred eighty-second daily drawing.  Thank you for your continued interest, I appreciate hearing from you and your input about my work. You can see all my daily drawing collected on Instagram @jodypaints.  Come follow me! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment