Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Day 271 "Consignment Treasures" pen & ink 6 x 9


Once each month I work at a local consignment shop.  It supports the Clift Rodgers Free Library, a small public library in town that supports itself through its consignment shop and fundraisers.  A few weeks ago I painted in the Library's garden tour, another fundraiser.  The shop always has a great collection of clothing and items, and is a nice place to catch up with neighbors when they stop in.
I drew the contour drawing inside the shop during a lull in the usual traffic, then added some shadow later using a Prismacolor warm gray marker.  I think the comparison is interesting, and am interested in your thoughts.
This is my two hundred seventy-first daily drawing.  Thank you for your continued interest in the world through my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment