Sunday, July 15, 2018

Day 278 "Trivia Time" ink and pencils 9 x 8

Last night we had an impromptu gathering on our porch with a few friends.  A drink and some snacks evolved into pizza and trivia later, that went on, as Trivia can, for hours.  We played in teams, using our friend's original edition, first published in 1981.  So, there are a lot of general knowledge questions, but the 20-somethings among us had no shot at questions about Gerald Ford, Dobie Gillis, Jack Benny, and Jack Paar.  They were very strong in literature, history older than Gerald Ford, science and geography.  It was a lot of fun, and we laughed.  As the game moved on, I needed to get my daily drawing completed, so I drew the corner of the board as we were playing. 
When we upgrade to a newer version of the game, I expect the 20-somethings to crush when the Jack Benny questions become Beyonce questions... but we shall see.   
This is my two hundred seventy-eighth daily drawing.  Thank you for your continued interest in my visual daily journal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment