Friday, November 17, 2017

"Majestic" 6 x 9 mixed daily drawing forty-seven



 Tonight my daughter and I spent the evening at the Cutler Majestic Theater watching the Moth Radio Hour (really 2 hours) as a benefit for WBUR.  What a great night, in a truly majestic theater.  It is so beautiful, opulent.   We sat in the front row of the balcony, which is a bit vertigo-inducing when you stand. Sitting up there, listening to well-crafted stories, while surrounded by exquisite detailing.... a feast for the senses.
  
There are a few photos of the drawing in process.
This is my forty-seventh daily drawing.  Many are from my archives of photos of past trips and the others I draw on site.  I was so glad to be up in balcony in this beautiful space tonight.  
Thank you, as always, for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment