Saturday, June 16, 2018

Day 251 "Fore River Bridge - Waiting" ink and pencils 9 x 9

Yesterday I waited on Quincy's Fore River Bridge for a beautiful orange tanker to be pulled from the river through to Boston Harbor.  It was a sweet 20 minutes, cars stopped on the bridge, families getting in and out of cars to watch in the beautiful late afternoon sunshine.  Yesterday I blogged another view from the bridge.  I waited for the ship to get closer to the bridge for this angle, which I like, especially with the man in the foreground.  Adding sound to the adventure, there were five men below the bridge heading a soccer ball to one another while laughing and teasing each other in Spanish.  
This is my two hundred fifty-first daily drawing.  Thank you for your continued interest and your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment