Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Day 247 "Less Hating Mo Living" 6 x 9 ink and pencil

Today we waited a little bit at the T-station to pick up our daughter.  We parked under the garage in the pick up area.  I decided to sketch the scene, all angles and geometry and structure and man-made materials. As I looked up, I saw the graffiti on the column next to us, "Less Hating, Mo Living", a good message for these days where it seems so many are quick to hate, and/or to promote hate.  
On the other side of the coin, I stopped by my school today for the first time since knee surgery 5 weeks ago.  I love the kids, and it was wonderful to see them today... lots of love going around.  
This is my two hundred forty-seventh daily drawing.  Thank you for continuing to look at the world through my eyes.  

2 comments:

  1. Great you are out and about. Nice rendering of a tough subject. Like the graffiti, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I am pacing myself, and bringing sketchbook always. I liked all the geometry here and LOVED it when I saw the graffiti.

      Delete