Friday, June 15, 2018

Day 250 "Fore River" ink and pencils 6 x 12

I spent a lovely afternoon with my teaching colleagues celebrating the last day of classes this year.  Next week is a field day followed by final exams.  On the way home, the Quincy Fore River bridge signaled it was opening.  A few cars bailed out, turned around, and headed for an alternate route. It was a beautiful afternoon, so I shut the car off and walked over to the side of the bridge to watch.  Two tugs pulled/pushed a large orange tanker up the Fore River into the harbor from the river.  It was beautiful in the sun.  We all hung out for about 25 minutes, then back in the cars and on with our evenings.  What a nice way to end the afternoon.
This is my two hundred fiftieth daily drawing.... a quarter of a millennium, (and a few other synonyms for 1000); millenary, chiliad, millenial.... excited to be 25% there.  Thank you for your continued interest in the world through my eyes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment