Monday, April 20, 2015

"Overlooking Eiffel" watercolor and ink 6 x 9


Spring break... love this time of year and reminiscing about some trips we took during our April breaks a few years ago.  Paris was wonderful, lovely, exciting, the air, the architecture, the art, the views.  I loved exploring and seeing the city through the eyes of my then pre-teen.  Everything was sparkling to me, including the marble on this terrace overlooking the Eiffel Tower.  Getting the travel bug.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome painting! And now you've gone and given me the travel bug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Maureen. I can feel the air from that April Day when I look at it.

      Delete
  3. I love how you put Katie right in front! Beautiful, and the painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mary. I like the design and want to use this as the design for a larger oil painting.

    ReplyDelete