Sunday, May 13, 2018

Day 222 "Mothers' Day" ink and watercolor 12 x 9

Today is Mothers' Day, my third day home since leaving the hospital after a total knee replacement. My job; rest, exercise, eat well, ice, rest, repeat... Here is a drawing of my day; leg up in an ice wrap, getting up every hour with my walker.  I cut up some fresh strawberries, put some roses in a vase, got a Mothers' Day phone call from Germany where our daughter is staying for a few days, called Nana to with her a good day, made a few friend phone calls, napped, and had a wonderful dinner made by a friend.  It was a good day.  
 

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a GREAT day Jody. Hope that knee is healing quickly and I love your view from the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jody, I wish you to be well very soon! Your picture is so pretty like always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzi. Glad you enjoyed the picture.

      Delete