Monday, February 05, 2018

Day 125 "At the Gate" pen & ink

We flew back from Sarasota (actually Tampa) this afternoon after a few lovely days in the warmth with friends.  I did a quick sketch in the airport including some of the people in the gate waiting area.  I liked the layers of passengers waiting.. or rushing off for their Chick-Fil-A, which turned out to be a very popular choice.  I have never eaten there, nor do I have any plans, but  I watched family after family head over in that direction.  In fact, once we began boarding we had Chick-Fil-A drama because a woman came scurrying back with a bag of food to find that her family had boarded the plan without her, but carrying her purse and boarding pass.  I hid the Chick-Fil-A in my drawing.  Those who know the logo will find it.  
This is my hundred twenty-fifth daily drawing.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment