Thursday, January 11, 2018

Day 101 "Untold Story" 6 x 9 pen, ink, pencil

There is a  new-ish local brewery a few minutes down the road. We checked them out, trying a flight of different brews, very enjoyable!  The Untold Brewery has a pleasant atmosphere, bare bones and comfortable.  We enjoyed the variety of beers we tasted, and will certainly head back again.  I did this drawing of the machinery, which is a pristine and elegant backdrop to the taproom where we spent our time.  I added a hint of color with the copper pipes and a red hose that travels through part of the room. 
"Untold Story" is my 101st daily drawing.  I may add some values to this one using ink or marker.  Thank you for looking, as always.  

1 comment:

  1. so nice. We don`t drink much but a good beer is always good. 🍺 especially in the summer I enjoy an ice cold beer...

    ReplyDelete