Saturday, December 01, 2018

November Daily Drawings - a handful


Here are a number of may daily drawings from the month of November.  It's been an interesting month, few sunny days, but I found some chances to be out in the sun when it did show.  And, I did a couple of drawings from favorite old movies, "All About Eve" and "Charade".  I didn't see "All About Eve" until I was an adult, and hadn't seen many Bette Davis movies aside from "Whatever Happend to Baby Jane?" which was super scary.  Come to think of it, I also saw the Bette Davis movie "The Nanny", so well-written and suspenseful.  Imagine a 10-yr-od boy barricaded in his room while his Nanny tries to kill him... an lots of other suspense building within the apartment prior to her going for him.  Terrifying.  Add "Rear Window" to my list and what were my parents thinking?  Who was watching my television consumption?  I am up to my 424th daily drawing.  Thank you for continuing to see my posts?






2 comments:

  1. These are great sketches. Scary movies for sure. I don’t watch those but to me Bette Davis and Joan Crawford were scary .. period. I’m smiling. Congrats on sticking with the daily sketching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jo. I appreciate your interest in my drawings. Enjoying each day.

    ReplyDelete